Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Low NOx Pool and Spa Heater - Natural Gas, 400K BTU
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Push ButtonsView all items in this category
This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states.
The Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heavy-duty unit with cupro-nickel exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use. Its features include an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout, and 6-position control panel. PMG burner technology requires no outdoor draft hood. Proven DuraGlas rust-proof construction, an exclusive Sta-Rite material that handles the heat and weathers the element, with plastic manifold and PVC union connections.
Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.
Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
• For Indoor or Outdoor Installations on Pools and Spas
• Lightweight/Compact Design for Retro-Fit Installations
• Easy to Switch; Change Gas Sources with Installations of Separate Orifice
• Environmentally Friendly; All Units are Low Knox
• Sleek, Matte Black Rustproof Housing is Made of Dura-Glas
• Lower Operating Costs
• 84 Percent Efficiency Rating
• 1st in its Class for Highest Energy Efficiency
• Custom or Retrofit; Direct-Connects to Sta-Rite System3 Mod Media Filter or Easily Fits Other Systems
• Butane: 400,000
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: