- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Pool Pals MP3000 MPULSE 3000 Water Treatment System with 2" Slip
The MPULSE 3000 uses the same patented "Impulse Technology" that has been treating commercial and residential drinking water in the U.S. for the past decade. This technology is now available for treating calcium scaling in your pools. The MPULSE 3000 treats pool water by applying high frequency, low voltage impulses directly to the water to change the calcium bicarbonate form (hard crystals) to a carbonate form (soft crystals) at the molecular level. In the carbonate state, the calcuim becomes easier to manage on pool surfaces.Impulse Technology sends 3000 to 5000 low voltage (positive and negative) high frequency impulses per second between an anode and cathode to physically change the form of the calcium. At the molecular, these impulses apply energy to the calcium molecules to release hydrogen from the calcium bicarbonate in your water. This action changes the calcium bicarbonate into aragonite, a calcium carbonate formation. This aragonite form of calcium is a soluble form which does not adhere to surfaces in a scaling manner. The aragonite crystals are also a natural pH balancer.When used with a regular weekly maintenance schedule (maintaining proper water chemistry, regularly brushing the water line, spillways and water features), the highest levels of performance can be acheived from the MPULSE 3000.
- Easy to Install and use
- 2" Slip Connection with Union
- Protects pool surfaces from the Scaling of Calcium and magnesium
- Helps maintain pH and Alkalinity levels in your pool
- Aids in keeping the salt cell on your chlorine generator clean
- Slip Connection: 2" with union
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 18W
- Capacity: 65 GPM or 250 LPM
- Max. Temperature: 200 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure: 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 24" x 5" x 5" or 60cm x 12.5cm x 12.5cm
- 5 year warranty covering parts and labor through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.