- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting EZHH100QT 100W 120V HID (Metal Halide) EZ Flood Light - Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Outdoor Flood LightsView all items in this category
This EZ Flood by RAB utilizes a Metal Halide (MH) lamp for maximum light output. Compact, tough and good looking cast aluminum housing. With a hinged framed glass lens and hydroformed reflector you receive the greatest light output available. The versatile design allows this floodlight to mounted either vertically or horizontally for increased installation options.The included long life Metal Halide lamp delivers an attractive and powerful beam of light to it projected area.EISA 2007 Compliant:This product complies with the new law for metal halide ballast efficiency. This law goes into effect January 1st, 2008Additional Information :Download Spec Sheet HereDownload Installation Guide Here
- Long Life Lamp Included
- Fins for Heat Dissipation Extend Lamp & Ballast Title
- Hinged Lens Frame is Captive During Relamping
- Silicone Gasket for Durable Weatherproofing
- Hydroformed Reflector is Field Adjustable to Vertical or Horizontal Lamp Positions
- Precision Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Lens Frame
- EZ Grip Locknut Matches Fixture Finish and can be Adjusted with Fingers Pliers or a Screwdriver
- Color: Bronze
- Watts: 100
- Lamp Type: ED17
- Lamp Base: Medium
- Ballast: HX-HPF QT
- Input Watts: 129
- Lamp ANSI: M90
- Initial Lumens: 9000
- Lamp Hours: 15000
- Starting Amps/Operating Amps: 1.2/1.2
- Housing: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking swivel
- Reflector: Hydroformed aluminum. Field adjustable vertical or horizontal
- Lens Gasket: High temperature tubular silicone set in die cast retaining groove remains in place during relamping.
- Lens Frame: Precision die cast aluminum. Hinged for easy access
- Socket: Porcelain 4kv Pulse Rated socket with nickel plated screw shell
- Finish: Standard finish is chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish
- Ground Mounting: Use the new MPM19 PVC Mighty Post with aluminum cap for sturdy installation
- Quad Tap: Fixture works with 120 volts
- Option: Quartz Restrike
- EPA: 0.6
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
- 1 year limited through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.