RAB Lighting Outdoor Light, Compact Fluorescent Flex Flood Light, 42W, 120V - Bronze
RAB Lighting FXF42QT
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:RAB's Flex Flood Light Series utilizes durable high-quality material to create a long lasting powerful product. The included 42 Watt Compact Fluorescent lamp offers high output to properly light multiple application types. The attached 1/2" heavy duty swivel arm allows light to be projected accurately onto a desired area. An integrated hood reduces lens glare as well as helping to protect the lens from damage.
Features:• Includes 42 Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamp
• Integra Hood Glare Shield for Friendly Lighting when Properly Aimed
• Silicone Gasket for Durable Weatherproofing & Easy Relamping
• Precision Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Lens Frame
• Anodized Aluminum Reflector Rotates for Horizontal or Vertical Lamp Position
• Fins for Heat Dissipation Extend Lamp and Ballast Life• Lamp supplied with fixture
Specifications:• Color: Bronze
• Watts: 42
• Lamp Type: 42W Triple
• Lamp Base: GX24q-4
• Ballast: Elec HPF QT
• Input Watts: 46
• Lamp ANSI: 0
• Initial Lumens: 3200
• Lamp Hours: 12000
• Housing: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS locking Swivel Arm, Wall Bracket Trunnion or Slip Fitter
• Reflector: Anodized aluminum. Field adjustable beam spread. Rotates 90° for horizontal or vertical lamp position.
• Lens Frame & Glare Shield: Precision die cast aluminum. Hinged for easy access. Phillips head screws for added security.
• Socket: Plug in type, GX24q-4 base
• Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat.
• Lens: Thermal tempered shock resistant glass, 3/16" thick.
• Lens Gasket: High temperature one piece molded silicone set in die cast retaining groove. Remains in place during relamping.
• Ground Mounting: Use the new MPM19 Mighty Post with aluminum cap for sturdy installation
• Quad Tap: Fixture works with 120Volts
• Effective Projected Area: Maximum EPA: 1.1
• Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations: Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: