RAB Lighting FXH150QT Outdoor Light, 120V 150W HID (Metal Halide) Flex Flood Light - Bronze
Brand: RAB Lighting Model: FXH150QT Condition: New
Ask a Question
About this Product
Purchase 1 piece, and earn 11 Westside Dollars
RAB's Flex Flood Light Series utilizes durable high-quality material to create a long lasting powerful product. The included 150 Watt Metal Halide lamp offers high output to properly light multiple application types. The attached 1/2" heavy duty swivel arm allows light to be projected accurately onto a desired area. An integrated hood reduces lens glare as well as helping to protect the lens from damage.
• Includes 150 Watt Metal Halide Lamp
• Integra Hood Glare Shield for Friendly Lighting when Properly Aimed
• Silicone Gasket for Durable Weatherproofing & Easy Relamping
• Precision Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Lens Frame
• Anodized Aluminum Reflector Rotates for Horizontal or Vertical Lamp Position
• Medium Base 4kv Pulse Rated Socket (Two field adjustable socket positions allow fine tuning of beam spread)
• Fins for Heat Dissipation Extend Lamp and Ballast Life• Lamp supplied
• Color: Bronze
• Watts: 150
• Lamp Type: ED17
• Lamp Base: Medium
• Ballast: HX-HPF QT
• Input: 120V
• Watts: 129
• Lamp ANSI: M90
• Initial Lumens: 9000
• Lamp Hours: 15000
• Housing: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS locking Swivel Arm, Wall Bracket Trunnion or Slip Fitter
• Reflector: Anodized aluminum. Field adjustable beam spread. Rotates 90° for horizontal or vertical lamp position.
• Lens Frame & Glare Shield: Precision die cast aluminum. Hinged for easy access. Phillips head screws for added security.
• Socket: Porcelain 4kv Pulse Rated socket with nickel plated screw shell
• Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat.
• Lens: Thermal tempered shock resistant glass, 3/16" thick.
• Lens Gasket: High temperature one piece molded silicone set in die cast retaining groove. Remains in place during relamping.
• Ground Mounting: Use the new MPM19 Mighty Post with aluminum cap for sturdy installation
• Quad Tap: Fixture works with 120Volts
• Effective Projected Area: Maximum EPA: 1.1
• Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: