RAB Lighting H101A 150W 120V PAR-38 Incandescent Flood Light Fixture - Bronze
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Outdoor Flood LightsView all items in this category
Lamp Sold Separately.
Additional Information :
• Lamp Recessed 1" from Lip for Side Glare Reduction
• Larger Diameter Housing for Easier Relamping
• Set Screw for Hood, Grill or Visor Attachment
• Heavy Duty Mounting Arm with Internal O-Ring, Locking Teeth, and Stainless Steel Screw
• EZ Grip Locknut Matches Fixture Finish and can be Adjusted with Fingers, Pliers or a Screwdriver
• Large Silicone Rubber Gasket Provides Weatherproof Protection Around the Lamp and Socket• Accepts 150 watt PAR38 max. Lamp not supplied
• Color: Bronze
• Sockets: Porcelain with all copper current carrying components
• Compatibility with old H100: H101 floods and accessories replace the discontinued RAB H100 and accessories. Parts are not interchangeable.
• Swivels: Fully adjustable with sure-grip locks. 1/2" NPS threaded arm with serrated locking swivel fits all standard mounting covers. Color matched EZ Grip lock nuts.
• Housings: Die cast aluminum with powder coat finish
• Lamps: Medium base PAR-38 lamps up to 150 watts.
• Gaskets: High temperature silicone rubber extends around both socket and lamp.
• Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 25% Off this Item!