- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting H101A 150W 120V PAR-38 Incandescent Flood Light Fixture - Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Outdoor Flood LightsView all items in this category
RAB's Flood Lightsoffer extreme durability and easy installation. This floodlight can be mounted on either a floodlight housing or connected to a ground post for increased versatility. The rugged 1/2" mounting arms use stainless steel screws and utilize EZ grip locknuts which allow tightening with pliers, a screwdriver or even your fingers.Lamp Sold Separately.Additional Information :
- Rugged Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Powder Coat Finish
- Lamp Recessed 1" from Lip for Side Glare Reduction
- Larger Diameter Housing for Easier Relamping
- Set Screw for Hood, Grill or Visor Attachment
- Heavy Duty Mounting Arm with Internal O-Ring, Locking Teeth, and Stainless Steel Screw
- EZ Grip Locknut Matches Fixture Finish and can be Adjusted with Fingers, Pliers or a Screwdriver
- Large Silicone Rubber Gasket Provides Weatherproof Protection Around the Lamp and Socket
- Accepts 150 watt PAR38 max. Lamp not supplied
- Fixture: 5.63"Diam. x 7.0"H
- Color: Bronze
- Sockets: Porcelain with all copper current carrying components
- Compatibility with old H100: H101 floods and accessories replace the discontinued RAB H100 and accessories. Parts are not interchangeable.
- Swivels: Fully adjustable with sure-grip locks. 1/2" NPS threaded arm with serrated locking swivel fits all standard mounting covers. Color matched EZ Grip lock nuts.
- Housings: Die cast aluminum with powder coat finish
- Lamps: Medium base PAR-38 lamps up to 150 watts.
- Gaskets: High temperature silicone rubber extends around both socket and lamp.
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers