- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting H2B 300W 120V Incandescent Flood Light Kit - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Outdoor Flood LightsView all items in this category
RAB's floodlight kit offers extreme durability and easy installation. This kit comes assembled and pre-wired for quicker installation times and ease of use, the included EZ plate fits over all outdoor boxes eliminating any fitment issues. The rugged 1/2" mounting arms use stainless steel screws and utilize EZ grip locknuts which allow tightening with pliers, a screwdriver or even your fingers.Lamp Sold Separately.Additional Information:
- Rugged Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Powder Coat Finish
- Lamp Recessed 1" from Lip for Side Glare Reduction
- Larger Diameter Housing for Easier Relamping
- Set Screw for Hood, Grill or Visor Attachment
- Heavy Duty Mounting Arm with Internal O-Ring, Locking Teeth, and Stainless Steel Screw
- EZ Grip Locknut Matches Fixture Finish and can be Adjusted with Fingers, Pliers or a Screwdriver
- Large Silicone Rubber Gasket Provides Weatherproof Protection Around the Lamp and Socket
- Accepts 150 watt PAR38 max. Lamp not supplied
- Baseplate: 4.75"H x 4.63"W
- Flood Lights17.5"W
- Color: Black
- Sockets: Porcelain with all copper current carrying components
- Compatibility with old H100: H101 floods and accessories replace the discontinued RAB H100 and accessories. Parts are not interchangeable.
- Swivels: Fully adjustable with sure-grip locks. 1/2" NPS threaded arm with serrated locking swivel fits all standard mounting covers. Color matched EZ Grip lock nuts.
- Housings: Die cast aluminum with powder coat finish
- Lamps: Medium base PAR-38 lamps up to 150 watts.
- Gaskets: High temperature silicone rubber extends around both socket and lamp.
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers