- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting LF20B 75W PAR20 Halogen Flood Light - Black
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
RAB Lighting LF20AView this item
The RAB Lighting 75W PAR20 Halogen Flood Light - Black (LF20B) is a sleek looking flood light that offers spotlight spread for walkways where maximum light is required. This flood light accepts lamp types PAR16, PAR20 and R type, 120 volt. Lamp not supplied.Lamp Sold Separately. Mounting Stem Not Included
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing with polyester powder coat finish
- Deep Glare Shield
- Weatherproof lens and gasket
- Minimal lower shield lip sheds water and leaves
- "O" Ring seal for full weather protection
- No-rust brass & stainless steel external hardware
- Rugged mounting arm has 1/2" threads and pivots 180°
- EZ Grip locknuts are color matched to fixture and can be tightened with fingers, pliers or screwdriver
- Housing: Rugged die cast floodlight with heavy mounting arm
- Voltage: 120 volts AC
- Lamp: PAR16, PAR20 and R type
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.8
- Length: 7 3/4" - Height: 4 1/2"
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4 feet of the ground
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
RAB extends no warranty for plastic globes or polycarbonate lenses. RAB warrants other RAB manufactured products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment except certain sensor products which may have a longer warranty period. The obligation of RAB under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at RABs option, of any products or parts which prove to be defective, provided that Buyer gives RAB written notice, and inspection, if required by RAB, and RAB confirms the defect. On products furnished by RAB, but manufactured by others, RAB passes through any warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.