- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting LFP16VG 120V 60W PAR16 Halogen Flood Light - Verde Green
The RAB Lighting 60W PAR16 Halogen Flood Light - Verde Green (LFP16VG) is a sleek looking flood light that offers spotlight spread for walkways where maximum light is required. Supplied with 6" leads and ground wire. Medium base PAR16 lamp, 60 watt max. Lamp not supplied.Lamp Sold Separately. Mounting Stem Not Included
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing with polyester powder coat finish
- Deep Glare Shield
- Weatherproof lens and gasket
- Minimal lower shield lip sheds water and leaves
- "O" Ring seal for full weather protection
- No-rust brass & stainless steel external hardware
- Rugged mounting arm has 1/2" threads and pivots 180°
- EZ Grip locknuts are color matched to fixture and can be tightened with fingers, pliers or screwdriver
- Housing: Precision die cast aluminum
- Voltage: 120 volts AC
- Lamp: Fixture is compatible with GE and Sylvania Par16 lamps. Not compatible with Philips Par16 lamp.
- Color: Verde Green
- Weight: 0.85
- Length: 5 7/8" - Height: 2 3/4"
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4 feet of the ground
One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
RAB extends no warranty for plastic globes or polycarbonate lenses. RAB warrants other RAB manufactured products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment except certain sensor products which may have a longer warranty period. The obligation of RAB under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at RABs option, of any products or parts which prove to be defective, provided that Buyer gives RAB written notice, and inspection, if required by RAB, and RAB confirms the defect. On products furnished by RAB, but manufactured by others, RAB passes through any warranty
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.