- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting LLD3VG/FS13 120V 10" 3-Tier Self Ballasted Dome Top Path Light, 13W - Verde Green
The RAB Lighting 10" 3-Tier Self Ballasted Dome Top Lawn Light, 13W - Verde Green (LLD3VG/FS13) offers wide light spread for wider walkways and parking lots where maximum light is required. Made of a rugged die cast aluminum body for long lasting durability; along with a threaded, gasketed clear glass globe that protects against weather, garden sprinklers and insects. A 13W Self ballasted CFL lamp included for cool operation, long life and energy efficient lighting (Included), also mounts easily with its 1" long, 1/2" threaded nipple. UL Listed and suitable for wet locations and mounting within 4 feet of the ground. RAB's Flood Lights offer extreme durability and easy installation.Lamp Included. Mounting Stem Not IncludedAdditional Information:
- Self ballasted 10" diameter CFL lamp for energy and cost efficient lighting
- Ideal where CFL type lamps are required by local codes
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing with durable powder coating
- Socket with all copper electrical parts and 20" leads
- Quick and secure installation with one corrosion proof screw
- Threaded, gasketed globes for durable weatherproofing and easy relamping
- 12" color matched mounting stem with 1/2" threads available
- Includes easy mounting 1/2" threaded nipple
- Housing: Die cast aluminum housing with powder coat finish
- Voltage: 120 volts AC
- Lamp: 23W Self ballasted CFL lamp included for cool operation, long life and energy efficient lighting
- Color: Verde Green
- Weight: 3.75
- Diameter: 10" - Height: 7"
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4 feet of the ground
One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
RAB extends no warranty for plastic globes or polycarbonate lenses. RAB warrants other RAB manufactured products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment except certain sensor products which may have a longer warranty period. The obligation of RAB under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at RAB's option, of any products or parts which prove to be defective, provided that Buyer gives RAB written notice, and inspection, if required by RAB, and RAB confirms the defect. On products furnished by RAB, but manufactured by others, RAB passes through any warranty
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.