RAB Lighting 120V 10" 4-Tier Dome Top Path Light, A19 Lamp - Verde Green
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
RAB Lighting LLD4B/F13View this item
Product Information:The RAB Lighting 10" 4-Tier Dome Top Lawn Light, A19 Lamp - Verde Green (LLD4VG) offers wide light spread for wider walkways and parking lots where maximum light is required. Made of a rugged die cast aluminum body for long lasting durability; along with a threaded, gasketed clear glass globe that protects against weather, garden sprinklers and insects. Takes a 100 watt max. incandescent, 13 watt fluorescent medium base A-19 lamp (Not Included), also mounts easily with its 1" long, 1/2" threaded nipple. UL Listed and suitable for wet locations and mounting within 4 feet of the ground. RAB's Flood Lights offer extreme durability and easy installation.
Lamp Sold Separately. Mounting Stem Not Included
Features:• New Dome Top allows a wide light spread for wider walkways and parking lots where maximum light is required
• Rugged 10" diameter die cast aluminum housing with durable powder coating
• Socket with all copper electrical parts and 20" leads
• Quick and secure installation with one corrosion proof screw
• Threaded, gasketed globes for durable weatherproofing and easy relamping
• Includes easy mounting 1/2" threaded nipple
Specifications:• Housing: Die cast aluminum housing with powder coat finish
• Voltage: 120 volts AC
• Lamp: Incandescent lamp not supplied. Medium base A-19 lamps, 120V. 100 watt max.
• Color: Verde Green
• Weight: 4.35
• Diameter: 10" - Height: 8.5"
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4 feet of the ground
RAB extends no warranty for plastic globes or polycarbonate lenses. RAB warrants other RAB manufactured products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment except certain sensor products which may have a longer warranty period. The obligation of RAB under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at RABs option, of any products or parts which prove to be defective, provided that Buyer gives RAB written notice, and inspection, if required by RAB, and RAB confirms the defect. On products furnished by RAB, but manufactured by others, RAB passes through any warranty
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: