- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting LOS1000W/120 Motion Sensor, Wall Occupancy Sensor with Manual Off Switch, 1000W, 120V - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Occupancy SensorsView all items in this category
RAB's series of in-wall occupancy sensors easily replace existing light switches to save energy and offer hands-free operation of your lighting. With a 180° 1000 Sq. Ft. coverage area this sensor is capable of being used in large rooms and provides excellent coverage. The low-profile design blends in seamlessly to walls, with a contemporary look that with fit well with any dcor. The added manual switch allows you to manually turn the lights off, for added versatility. the vandal-proof design was built to resist tampering and will hold up to heavy abuse. This occupancy sensor is compatible with electronic ballasts and with the advanced Zero Arc Point Switching there will be less stress on your lighting components, lengthening ballast and sensor life.Lamp Sold Separately.Additional Information :
- Full 180° View
- LED Detection Indicator
- Tough, Vandal Resistant Lens
- Zero Arc Point Switching to Protect Relay Contacts to Lengthen Ballast and Sensor Life
- Saves Energy
- Compatible with Electronic Ballasts
- Fits Decorator Wallplates (Included)
- Control Panel Cover is Only Removable with Wallplate to Prevent Tampering
- Manual Off/Auto Switch
- Vandal Proof Sensor for Schools, Gyms and High Abuse Areas
- LED indicator, wallplate included
- Can also be used as a ceiling sensor
- Color: White
- Easy Installation: LOS1000: Fits decorator wallplates with only 1/2" protrusion. Fits single and multi-gang outlet boxes. Tamper proof control cover.
- Compatibility: Compatible with preset dimmers and electronic ballasts. Can be wired in parallel
- Maximum Reliability: Superb small movement sensitivity within 18 feet.
- Maximum Energy Savings: Light only when you need it. No ON switch so lights are never left on by mistake.
- Coverage Area: 1000 Sq.Ft.
- Incandescent & Fluorescent Watts Switched: 1000 watts @ 120 volts
- Ratings: 8 amps 1/6 Horsepower
- Power Consumption: Negligible
- Time Delay: 30 seconds to 15 minutes
- Manual Switch: Off
- Ambient Light Sensing: n/a
- Adjustments: Time
- Detection: 180° view covers 1000 sq. feet
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws.
- UL Listing: Indoor applicationsLamp Sold Separately.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.