- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting LOS2400H/120 Motion Sensor, Hallway Occupancy Sensor, 2400W, 120V - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Occupancy SensorsView all items in this category
This hallway version of the LOS2400 offers reliable motion detection for hallways and corridors. The infrared sensor notices small temperature changes caused by the motion of people within the protected zone and turns on lights automatically. The sensors attractive casing offers a low-profile design making this sensor blend well into your ceiling. A red LED lights when motion is detected giving visual confirmation that the detector is working correctly and aids in initial setup. The included opaque stickers allow you to blind certain areas from the sensor reducing false detections. The adjustable sensitivity allows you to fine tune the amount of motion requires to trigger your lights.Additional Information:
- Adjustable Detector Sensitivity for Superior Detection
- Adjustable Time Delay
- Sensor Detection Pattern can be Customized.
- No Minimum Load Requirement
- LED Testing and Operation Indicator
- Integral 30 Amp Power Pack Simplifies Wiring
- Controls 2400-2500 Watts Incandescent or Fluorescent @ 120 Volts
- Relay and Sensor All in One Unit Reduces Installation Costs
- Sensor Detection Pattern can be Customized
- Can be Wired in Parallel
- Compatible with Dimmers and Electronic Ballasts
- Color: White
- Coverage Area: 16' x 80' Hall pattern
- Incandescent Watts Switched: 2400 watts
- Fluorescent Watts Switched: 2400 watts
- Ratings Amps Horsepower: 20 amps 1 horsepower
- Power Consumption: Negligible
- Time Delay: 6 to 15 minutes
- Manual Switch: Override key
- Adjustments: Time Sensitivity
- Detection: 360° view Super Ceiling Sensor
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws.
- UL Listing: For indoor applications
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.