- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting MEGS250QT Outdoor Light, Multi-Voltage HID (HPS) MegaFlood Flood Light with Trunnion Base, 250W - Bronze
RAB's Megaflood lighting system utilizes durable high-quality materials to offers exceptional performance with an attractive appearance. The attached trunnion mounting base allows this floodlight to be easily surface mounted and givs the ability to aim the projected light to the desired area. This light comes factory wired with a QT CWA-HPF ballast and 3-foot flexible cord for a faster more efficient installation. The included High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamp offers long life while delivering high light output.Additional Information:
- High Pressure Sodium Lamp Included
- Die Cast Door Frame Held Captive when Opened
- Durable Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Frame
- Anodized Aluminum Reflector
- Mogul Base 4kv Pulse Rated Porcelain Socket 3 Socket Positions for Adjustable Beam Spread
- Ballast Compartment Separated by Anodized Aluminum Die Formed Wall
- Silicone Gasket for Durable Weatherproofing & Easy Relamping
- Rugged Mounting Trunnion
- Quad Tap Ballast Standard for 277 Volts
- Stainless Steel External Hardware
- Polyester Powder Coat Finish
- Shipped in Highly Protective Molded Styrofoam Packaging
- Lamp supplied
- Quad Tap Fixture Works With: 120, 208, 240 and 277 Volts
- Color: Bronze
- Watts: 250
- Lamp Type: ED18
- Lamp Base: Mogul
- Ballast: CWA-HPF QT
- Input Watts: 295
- Lamp ANSI: S50
- Initial Lumens: 29000
- Lamp Hours: 24000
- Starting Amps/Operating Amps: 0.7/1.1
- Housing: One-piece die cast aluminum with die cast door frame held captive when opened
- Reflector: High quality anodized aluminum eliminates redirected energy to prolong lamp life. Contoured for maximum horizontal and vertical beam dispersion.
- Finish: Weather resistant polyester powder finish with stainless steel hardware
- Lens: Thermal, tempered shock resistant glass, 5/32" thick
- Lens Gasket: High temperature extruded silicone set in die cast retaining groove. Remains in place during relamping
- Socket: 3 socket positions customize beam spread to the application (center position is standard). Porcelain socket pulse rated 4kv, 1500 watts and 600 volts, reinforced with cat's eyes for added durability. Silicone and fiberglass #14 gauge socket leads rated for 200° C. Plated screw shell designed to resist corrosion with spring loaded center contact
- EPA: 2.1
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.