- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting MP17VG 17" PVC Mounting Post - Verde Green
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Landscape Light AccessoriesView all items in this category
The RAB Lighting 17" PVC Mounting Post - Verde Green (MP17VG) is designed for lighter weight ground mounted landscape lighting. Post is 2" pipe (2 3/8" O.D.) for cleaner look. In-ground stabilizing grid included.
- Cleanly styled molded PVC cap
- Set screw locks cap to post
- Rugged extruded PVC pipe
- Sturdy "Ground Grabber" stabilizer with teeth and ribs for maximum stability
- Also available a 19" PVC post and an extra rugged Die cast aluminum cap to hold heavier HID floods securely
- Rounded edges protect wires
- 1/2" threaded hole fits standard floodlights & lawn lights
- Internal seal provides weatherproof fit
- Thick wall PVC post with molded-in color
- Post Adapter lets you add outlets and sensors
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Fixtures with ground wire must be used
- Post Materials: UL Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Set Screw: Locks cap to post and prevents rotation
- Cap: PVC
- Patents: Pat. D424,524
- Dimensions: Diameter 2 5/8" - Height: 17"
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
RAB extends no warranty for plastic globes or polycarbonate lenses. RAB warrants other RAB manufactured products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment except certain sensor products which may have a longer warranty period. The obligation of RAB under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement, at RABs option, of any products or parts which prove to be defective, provided that Buyer gives RAB written notice, and inspection, if required by RAB, and RAB confirms the defect. On products furnished by RAB, but manufactured by others, RAB passes through any warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.