- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting SBS Sound Alert Wireless Detection System Base Station
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Wireless RecieversView all items in this category
This additional wireless Sound Alert Base Station is for use with the Sound Alert wireless detection system. Add an extra base station to be able to receive alerts at separate locations for increased security. This base can be used with multiple Sensors to have full coverage of your home or business.Additional Information:
- 6-Zone Monitoring Capability
- Pre-Recorded or Self-Recorded Messages for Each Zone
- Six Detection Zones with Separate Voice Messages (6 seconds each)
- Missed Message Flashing LED Indicator
- Zone Detection Indicators
- Custom Recording Button
- Speaker Volume Control
- Supports an Unlimited Number of Sensors & Base Stations
- 4 "C" Relay Dry Contact Outputs Interface with X-10, Lutron and Leviton DHC Devices to Trigger other Lights
- Weatherproof, Battery Powered Wireless PIR Sensor Transmitter
- 1000' Range in Open Air, 300' Through Walls
- Sensor Battery Lasts 1 Year
- Low Battery LED on Receiver Indicates Sensor with Low Battery
- Adjustable Mounting, Beam Sensitivity and Delay Timer
- Multiple Beam Patterns for Optimal Detection
- AC Adapter, weatherproof batteries and swivel mount included
- Color: White
- Sensor: 40' X 40' range. Passive Infrared Sensor. Vertical & Horizontal beam adjustments.
- Transmitter: Transmitter distance up to 1000' in open space. 300' through walls. Output power FCC Part 15 Approved. RF Frequency 433.92mhz. OOK Modulation(On Off Keying).
- Transmission Codes: 256 codes user Low battery LED on Receiver indicates the sensor with low battery.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Mounting: Desk or table mount. Wall mount with 2 screws (provided)
- Monitoring: 6 Channels. Supports an unlimited number or Sensor/Transmitters per channel. Speaker volume control
- Voice Messages: Records 6 voice messages of 6 seconds each (one per monitoring channel). Voice Message Test Button for each zone. Missed message indicator LED and playback button. Sensor Low Battery Protection: LED indicator and voice message indicated which zone has the low battery
- X-10 Interface: "C" relay dry contact outputs interface with X-10, Leviton DHC and Lutron RadioRA devices
- Pre-recorded Messages: Included barking dog, ding dong, buzzer, male and female voices or you can custom record your own messages.
- Detection: 110° view
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.