RAB Lighting STL110HB Motion Sensor, Stealth Flood Light Kit with 110 Degree Motion Sensor, 1000W, 120V - Bronze
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Vacancy SensorsView all items in this category
Additional Information :
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF)
Manufacturer Installation Guide (PDF)
• 1000 Watt Switching Capacity
• Temperature Compensation
• Easy to Read Controls
• Radio Frequency Immunity
• 6000 Volt Surge Protection
• Quick Test Time
• LED Detection & "On Guard" Indicator
• Color Matched Vandal Resistant Lens and Grill
• Protected Manual Override with Auto Reset
• Auto Test Logic
• Can be Wired in Parallel
• Comprehensive Manuals
• 10 Year Warranty
• Power Consumption: 1 watt
• Time Adjustment: 5 seconds to 12 minutes
• Surge Protection: Withstands up to 6000 volts
• Wide Sensitivity Control: Adjustable from 100% to 30%
• Temperature Compensation: adjusts automatically for consistent detection in hot and cold ambient temperatures.
• Wall Switch Manual Override: Two flip logic prevents activation by momentary power outages. Override resets to auto at dawn. No extra wiring needed.
• LED Detection Indicator: Shows when sensor is detecting in daytime and glows red at night for "on-guard" deterrence.
• Auto Test Logic: 5 minutes of test time when powered. Resets to auto mode without further adjustment.
• Advanced Detection Logic: Minimizes false triggers
• Color Matched Lens: Dark lens with bronze units, white lens with white units
• RF Immunity: Circuits fully shielded for maximum radio frequency immunity.
• Horizontal Lock, No-tool Joints: Keeps sensing pattern level for fast, error-free installation.
• Photoelectric Control: Deactivates lights during daylight. Fully adjustable for 24 hour operation or custom applications.
• Lamps: Medium base PAR-38 lamps up to 150 watts. Lamps not included
• Floodlights: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS threaded arm with serrated locking swivel fits all standard mounting boxes and covers.
• Voltage: 120 Volts AC 60 Hertz
• Detection: 110° view
• Switching Capacity: 1000 watts incandescent @ 120 volts, 8 amps
• Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
Warranty: 10 years sensor warranty through the manufacturer
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: