- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting STL110HW 1000W 120V Stealth Flood Light Kit with 110 Degree Motion Sensor - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Outdoor Flood LightsView all items in this category
RAB's Stealth Series of infrared sensors notice small temperature changes caused by the motion of people or cars within their protected zone and turns on lights automatically. They welcome guests and help to deter intruders. The adjustable time delay allows you to select the amount of time your lights will remain lit when motion is detected, from 5 Seconds to 12 Minutes. Because your lights are only turned on when needed you'll be saving money on your electric bills. A manual override mode allows you to turn off motion detection and switch your light ON/Off when needed. The unit's integrated photoelectronic sensor gives the option to turn the motion detection off when the sun rises. This kit comes assembled and pre-wired for quicker installation times and ease of use, the included EZ plate fits over all outdoor boxes eliminating any fitment issues. The rugged 1/2" mounting arms use stainless steel screws and utilize EZ grip locknuts which allow tightening with pliers, a screwdriver or even your fingers. This floodlight kit accepts 150 Watt PAR 38 lamps (sold separately) for maximum brightness.Additional Information :Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF)Manufacturer Installation Guide (PDF)
- Pre-Wired and Pre-Assembled on CU4 Universal EZ Plate
- 1000 Watt Switching Capacity
- Temperature Compensation
- Easy to Read Controls
- Radio Frequency Immunity
- 6000 Volt Surge Protection
- Quick Test Time
- LED Detection & "On Guard" Indicator
- Color Matched Vandal Resistant Lens and Grill
- Protected Manual Override with Auto Reset
- Auto Test Logic
- Can be Wired in Parallel
- Comprehensive Manuals
- 10 Year Warranty
- Color: Bronze
- Power Consumption: 1 watt
- Time Adjustment: 5 seconds to 12 minutes
- Surge Protection: Withstands up to 6000 volts
- Wide Sensitivity Control: Adjustable from 100% to 30%
- Temperature Compensation: adjusts automatically for consistent detection in hot and cold ambient temperatures.
- Wall Switch Manual Override: Two flip logic prevents activation by momentary power outages. Override resets to auto at dawn. No extra wiring needed.
- LED Detection Indicator: Shows when sensor is detecting in daytime and glows red at night for "on-guard" deterrence.
- Auto Test Logic: 5 minutes of test time when powered. Resets to auto mode without further adjustment.
- Advanced Detection Logic: Minimizes false triggers
- Color Matched Lens: Dark lens with bronze units, white lens with white units
- RF Immunity: Circuits fully shielded for maximum radio frequency immunity.
- Horizontal Lock, No-tool Joints: Keeps sensing pattern level for fast, error-free installation.
- Photoelectric Control: Deactivates lights during daylight. Fully adjustable for 24 hour operation or custom applications.
- Lamps: Medium base PAR-38 lamps up to 150 watts. Lamps not included
- Floodlights: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS threaded arm with serrated locking swivel fits all standard mounting boxes and covers.
- Voltage: 120 Volts AC 60 Hertz
- Detection: 110° view
- Switching Capacity: 1000 watts incandescent @ 120 volts, 8 amps
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.Warranty: 10 years sensor warranty through the manufacturer
- 10 year sensor warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.