- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
RAB Lighting VBR100DG Outdoor Light, Vaporproof Wall Bracket Fixture with Die-Cast Guard - Natural Gray Finish
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Vaporproof LightsView all items in this category
RAB's Vaporproof wall bracket fixture offers extreme durability for wet applications impact from environments. The strong one-piece die-cast aluminum guard protects the fixtures globe from impacts and resists vandals. The glass globe is able to withstand high-temperatures and uses clear glass for maximum light distribution.Additional Information :Download Spec Sheet Here
- Set Screw keeps Guard Securely in Place
- Junction Box with Sturdy Mounting Lugs
- All Brass Hardware
- Close-Up Plugs Allow Phillips or Slotted Screwdrivers for Easy Installation
- High Temperature Silicone Internal Gaskets
- Premium Porcelain Socket with 150° C 8" Long Leads Attached
- Clear Heat Resistant Glass Globes Standard Polycarbonate Permaglobes Available
- Packed Partially Unassembled for Fast Installation
- UL Listed for use with 90° C Supply Wiring OK for use in Dwellings and Wet Locations
- Fits 4" box. CFL lamp supplied
- Incandescent lamp not supplied
- Color: Natural Gray Finish
- Globes: Clear heat resistant glass globes
- Socket: Premium porcelain with 150° C 8" leads attached. Fastened with 2 brass screws.
- Die Cast Guard: Supplied with one piece die cast guard with set screw
- Maximum Watts: 150 watts
- Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for use in dwellings. Suitable for use with 90° C supply wiring
- Complies with UL Standard 1598. For non-hazardous locations where the lamp, socket and wiring require protection from rain, corrosive fumes, non-combustible dusts, moisture, non-explosive vapors and gases.
- Customer Reviews
Searched long and hard for these lights! Found them here at a great price and shipping was not that bad. These lights were easy to install, for a gurl! They look great on our newly painted home. Going to order some ribbed globes as the light is a bit bright, but its supposed to be. I think the ribbed globe will diffuse the light a bit and warm it up.
GREAT LIGHT, GREAT PRICE!!!
on 05-30-2011 by FIXITGURL
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.