- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 075-ASVF 3/4" Inlet Residential Anti-Siphon Sprinkler Valve w/Flow Control
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
The 075 ASVF Irrigation Valve Series comes with an atmospheric backflow preventer and DVF valve combined. Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality Anti-Siphon valves. Use Anti-Siphon valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or double-check valve is not required by city codes. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required. Anti-Siphon valves are installed above ground and will prevent back flow if properly installed. Anti-Siphon valves should always be installed at least 6 above the highest head on the valve line, and should never have another valve installed further down the line from the main valve. Anti-Siphon valves also feature a patented vacuum breakeravailable for automatic or manual applications.
- Combination Electric Remote Control Valve and Atmospheric Backflow Preventer in one unit
- Meets I.A.P.M.O. and A.S.S.E. listing specifications
- Easy-to-turn, pressure assisted flow control mechanism
- Buna-N diaphragm with water filter and captive spring
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up
- Spray-free internal bleed for manual operation
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel screws
- Incorporates all features of DV and DVF Series valves
- Model: 075-ASVFOperating Range
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,03 to 10,34 bar)
- Flow: 0.2 to 22 gpm (0,05 to 5,0 m/h; 0,76 to 83,3 l/m)
- Water Temperature: Up to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- Ambient Temperature: Up to 125 degrees F (52 degrees C)Specifications
- 24VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush Current: 0.30 A (7.2 VA) at 60 Hz
- Holding Current: 0.19 A (4.6 VA) at 60 Hz
- Coil Resistance: 42-55 ohmsCodes
- Anti-Siphon must be installed at least 6" (15,2 cm) above the highest point of water in pipe/sprinkler
- No valve can be located downstream of anti-siphon valve
- Anti-Siphon valves must not be operated continuously for more than 12 hours
- Consult local codes
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.