Rain Bird 100-JTV 1" Inlet Jar Top Sprinkler Valve
Ask a Question
About this Product
Rain Bird has given its industry-leading DV Valve a new twist. The JTV Series Jar Top Valve provides versatility, reliability, affordability, and ease of service making it the ideal choice for residential and light commercial irrigation applications. The threaded bonnet design allows for tool-free access and maintenance, eliminating the need to remove and replace multiple screws.
• Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability
• Threaded bonnet provides easy removal with no screws
• Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers
• Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
• Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring
• Energy efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger
• Operates in low-flow and Xerigation applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream
• Available in multiple fitting types
• External bleed to manually flush system of dirt, debris during installation and system start up
• Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
• Available with optional flow control feature
• Trouble free service with few parts
• Drop-in diaphragm for effortless maintenance
• Model: 100-JTV
• Pressure: 15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
• Flow: .25 to 30 GPM (0,23 to 6,82 m/h; 0,95 to 113,6 l/m)
• Flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream
• Operating Temperatures: Water temperature up to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C); ambient temperature up to 125 degrees F (52 degrees C)
• 24VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec) solenoid
• Inrush Current: 0.30 A (7.2 VA) at 60 Hz
• Holding Current: 0.19 A (4.6 VA) at 60 Hz
• Coil Resistance: 42-55 ohms
• Height: 5"
• Length: 4.5"
• Length (MxB): 5.8"
• Width: 3 1/8"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: