Rainbird 1" Inlet Industrial Irrigation Valve
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The PEB Series is Rain Bird's most durable plastic irrigation valve. Industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve for commercial irrigation applications.
Options (Sold Separately)
Accommodates field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar). Purple flow control handles for easy identification of non-potable water systems. Models: PEB-NP-HAN1 (1") and PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2"). Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
Features:• Durable glass-filled nylon construction with nylon-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
• Globe configuration
• Normally closed, forward flow design
• Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
• Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
• One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service
• Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
• Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first
• Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs
• Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
Specifications:• Model: 100-PEB
• Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
• Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
• Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
• Dimensions:6 1/2" x 4" x 4" (16,5 cm) x (10,2 cm) x (10,2 cm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: