- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 100-PEB 1" Inlet Industrial Irrigation Valve
The PEB Series is Rain Bird's most durable plastic irrigation valve. Industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve for commercial irrigation applications.Options (Sold Separately)Accommodates field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar). Purple flow control handles for easy identification of non-potable water systems. Models: PEB-NP-HAN1 (1") and PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2"). Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with nylon-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Globe configuration
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Model: 100-PEBOperating Range
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
- Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
- Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
- Dimensions:6 1/2" x 4" x 4" (16,5 cm) x (10,2 cm) x (10,2 cm)
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.