- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 100-PGA 1" Inlet Globe/Angle Irrigation Valve
The PGA Series offers versatility at an affordable price. Plastic globe/angle valve for residential/light commercial irrigation applications.Options (order separately)Accommodates field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar). Purple flow control handles for easy identification of non-potable water systems. Models: PEB-NP-HAN1 (1") and PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2"). Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).Rain Bird recommends: Flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 ft./sec. (2,3 m/s) in order to reduce the effects of water hammer. For flows below 5 GPM (1,14 m3/h; 0,32 l/s), Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm. For flows below 10 GPM (2,27 m3/h; 0,63 l/s) Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation
- Rugged PVC construction for reliable operation
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Double-filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Model: 100-PGAOperating Range
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,04 to 10,35 bar)
- PRS-D regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar)
- Flow: 2 to 150 gpm (0,45 to 34,05 m/h; 7,8 to 568 l/m)
- Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 150 GPM (1 to 34 m3/h; 0,32 to 9,44 l/s)
- Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement
- 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current; 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What is the recommended height for a valve? We have a raised planter and baskets that we want to water. Is there a specific valve for this?by Gary G. on 05-28-2012
According to the Rainbird Installation Guide, it states that anti-siphon valves be installed at least 6" higher than the tallest sprinkler, or as recommended by a Rainbird Irrigation Planner, or a Professional Landscape Contractor. (click here to view Installation Guide)
For more specific details on your exact installation, contact Rainbird at1-800-RAINBIRD to speak with an Irrigation Specialiston 05-29-2012Please login or register before adding a question.