Rainbird 1" Inlet Globe/Angle Irrigation Valve
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
The PGA Series offers versatility at an affordable price. Plastic globe/angle valve for residential/light commercial irrigation applications.
Options (order separately)
Accommodates field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar). Purple flow control handles for easy identification of non-potable water systems. Models: PEB-NP-HAN1 (1") and PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2"). Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
Rain Bird recommends: Flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 ft./sec. (2,3 m/s) in order to reduce the effects of water hammer. For flows below 5 GPM (1,14 m3/h; 0,32 l/s), Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm. For flows below 10 GPM (2,27 m3/h; 0,63 l/s) Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.
• Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation
• Rugged PVC construction for reliable operation
• Normally closed, forward flow design
• Double-filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging of solenoid ports
• Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
• Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller
• One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service
• Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
• Model: 100-PGA
• Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,04 to 10,35 bar)
• PRS-D regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar)
• Flow: 2 to 150 gpm (0,45 to 34,05 m/h; 7,8 to 568 l/m)
• Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 150 GPM (1 to 34 m3/h; 0,32 to 9,44 l/s)
• Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)
• 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement
• 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current; 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
• Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $17.00
Regular Price: $125.99
On Sale: $89.30
Regular Price: $23.99
On Sale: $16.70
Our Price: $75.99