- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 1300A-F Adjustable Full-Circle Spray Head Bubbler Nozzle - 5 Pack
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 4 pieces purchased.
Bubbler nozzle designed for tree, shrub and flower areas. Fully adjustable flow.Selecting the correct nozzle is one of the most crucial, yet overlooked, elements in irrigation system design. Choosing the correct nozzle, whether it's for a spray head or a rotor, is easy if you take the time to study the nozzle charts in a manufacturer's product or online catalog and select one that best suits your needs; irrigation equipment manufacturers have put a tremendous amount of effort into developing nozzles to fit almost every application: For slopes and compacted soils, select a nozzle with a lower precipitation rate. For windy areas, select a nozzle with a low nozzle outlet trajectory. To achieve even water distribution without having to separate part-circle from full-circle sprinklers, select a nozzle set that features a matched precipitation rate. Another way to ensure uniform watering, if you're working with spray heads, is to select nozzles that have an undercut nozzle. These nozzles have an second, undercut orifice for watering closer to the head. For flexibility with spray heads, select a nozzle with an adjustable or variable arc. Because nozzles are designed to work within a wide range of pressures, it is important to ensure you have the correct pressure at the base of the nozzle.Too much pressure, as is commonly the situation with spray heads, will result in misting. Misting creates a reduction in the radius of throw and you may experience uneven coverage, and cause wet and dry spots. To correct this, several manufacturers offer devices that can be installed at the nozzle or are integrated in the sprinkler, such as the Rain Bird PRS Series.If you're working primarily with rotors, keep in mind that too much pressure can cause the rotor to rotate too quickly. The nozzle stream of a fast moving rotor will "horsetail" and cause a severe reduction in the radius of coverage. Too little pressure will also result in a reduction in the radius of throw and uneven water distribution.
- Fully adjustable flow
- Shipped with SR-050 1/2" (15/21) inlet filter screen for easy installation and resistance to debris
- Operates over a wide range of pressures
- Non-corrosive plastic and stainless steel construction for long life
- Model: 1300A-F
- Product number: A16001Operating Range
- Flow: 1,0 to 2.3 gpm (0,23 to 0,52 m/h; 3,6 to 8,4 l/m)
- Spacing: 1 to 3 feet (0,3 to 0,9 m)
- Pressure: 10 to 60 psi (0,7 to 4,1 bar)Dimensions
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlet
- Height: 1" (2,5 cm)
- Top Diameter: 1" (2,5 cm)
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.