- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 150-GB 1 1/2" Inlet Brass Sprinkler Valve
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Durable brass irrigation valve for heavy duty performance in commercial applications, the GB Series embodies classic hardware and classic performance. Prevents flooding, water waste and landscape damage. The internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; which allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first. The external bleed permits flushing debris from the system, recommended for system start up and repairs.
- Red brass construction for longer life and more rugged performance, even in extreme conditions
- Reverse flow feature ensures valves fail in the closed position if the diaphragm tears or rips
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing
- Manual internal and external bleed
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure maximum sprinkler performance
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery operated controllers
- Globe configuration
- Compatible with Rain Bird MDC Decoder SystemOptions (order separately)
- Purple flow control handle for easy identification of non-potable water systems (EFB-GB-NP-HAN)
- Model: 150-GBOperating Range
- Pressure: 15 to 200 psi (1,04 to 13,80 bar)
- PRS-D regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar)
- Flow with/without PRS-D: 5 to 200 gpm (1,14 to 45,40 m/h; 19,2 to 757 l/m)
- Water Temperature: Up to 150 degrees F (66 degrees C)
- Ambient Temperature: Up to 150 degrees F (66 degrees C)Electrical Specifications
- 24VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush Current: 0.41 A (9.84 VA) at 60 Hz
- Holding Current: 0.28 A (6.72 VA) at 60 Hz
- Coil Resistance: 30-39 ohms
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.