Rainbird 1 1/2" Inlet Industrial Irrigation Valve
Ask a Question
About this Product
The PEB Series is Rain Bird's most durable plastic irrigation valve. Industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve for commercial irrigation applications.
Options (Sold Separately)
Accommodates field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,90 bar). Purple flow control handles for easy identification of non-potable water systems. Models: PEB-NP-HAN1 (1") and PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2" and 2"). Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
• Durable glass-filled nylon construction with nylon-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
• Globe configuration
• Normally closed, forward flow design
• Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
• Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
• One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service
• Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
• Model: 150-PEB
• Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
• Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
• Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
• Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
• 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement
• 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current; 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding currentSolenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: