- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 25PJDA-C Full or Part Circle Brass Impact Sprinkler
- Patterned after Rain Bird's impulse sprinkler, first patented by Rain Bird in 1933, with all the features and durability of modern engineering. Constructed of heavy-duty bronze and stainless steel, these impact heads deliver reliable performance season.Additional Information :
- The #1 selling brass sprinkler
- Brass, bronze, and stainless steel construction lasts longer than competitors' zinc sprinklers
- Adjustable deflector flap adjusts stream length from 20-foot (6 m) to 41-foot (12.5 m) radius
- 1/2-inch male pipe thread connection.
- Spacing up to 50 feet apart-high gallonage output.
- Traditional favorite with classic impact sound.
- Straight through water flow design for superior dirty water performance.
- Easy to install and adjust. Brass, bronze, and stainless steel construction lasts longer than competitors' zinc sprinklers.
- Adjustable deflector flap adjusts stream length from 20-foot (6 m) to 41-foot (12.5 m) radius.
- Diffuser screw breaks water into smaller water droplets for uniform watering.
- Die-cast, white bronze PJTM spray arm controls stream, prevents side splash onto buildings and walkways.
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
great product, but could use friendlier arc adjustment
Great control of water over large areas, especially with spray adjustments. The arc controls could be much more user friendly and it made the difference between 5 stars and 4 stars for me. The current controls are somewhat pointed and can be a bit 'sharp' to squeeze/move.
on 07-30-2015 by Buzz Lawn
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What is the orifice size in the Rainbird 25pjda-c sprlinkler?by David A E. on 07-29-2012
The Rainbird 25PJDA-C has a 1/2-inch male pipe thread connection, allowing for spacing up to 50 feet apart--high gallonage output.on 07-30-2012Please login or register before adding a question.