- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 25PJDA-C Full or Part Circle Brass Impact Sprinkler
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
- Patterned after Rain Bird's impulse sprinkler, first patented by Rain Bird in 1933, with all the features and durability of modern engineering. Constructed of heavy-duty bronze and stainless steel, these impact heads deliver reliable performance season.Additional Information :
- The #1 selling brass sprinkler
- Brass, bronze, and stainless steel construction lasts longer than competitors' zinc sprinklers
- Adjustable deflector flap adjusts stream length from 20-foot (6 m) to 41-foot (12.5 m) radius
- 1/2-inch male pipe thread connection.
- Spacing up to 50 feet apart-high gallonage output.
- Traditional favorite with classic impact sound.
- Straight through water flow design for superior dirty water performance.
- Easy to install and adjust. Brass, bronze, and stainless steel construction lasts longer than competitors' zinc sprinklers.
- Adjustable deflector flap adjusts stream length from 20-foot (6 m) to 41-foot (12.5 m) radius.
- Diffuser screw breaks water into smaller water droplets for uniform watering.
- Die-cast, white bronze PJTM spray arm controls stream, prevents side splash onto buildings and walkways.
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What is the orifice size in the Rainbird 25pjda-c sprlinkler?by David A E. on 07-29-2012
The Rainbird 25PJDA-C has a 1/2-inch male pipe thread connection, allowing for spacing up to 50 feet apart--high gallonage output.on 07-30-2012Please login or register before adding a question.