- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird 5004-PC-SAM 4" Part Circle Shrub Rotor w/Seal-A-Matic Check Valve
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 3 pieces purchased.
- The 5000 Series Rotor is a rugged mid-range gear-drive rotor, offering durability, performance, and the convenience of arc adjustment from the top, for residential and light commercial applications. This versatile rotor offers a standard rubber cover and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. And, with a tree of Rain Curtain nozzles, the 5000 Series Rotor offers excellent distribution for top-notch efficiency. All of this, a proven gear-driven design, and a five-year trade warranty, makes the 5000 Series Rotor one head that will "Take Performance to the Top.Note: Shrub Rotor Only*For use in residential, commercial, or athletic field applications. Pop-up height measured from the cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.Additional Information :
- Model: 5004-PC-SAM
- Product number: Y55007Operating Range
- Precipitation rate: 0.20 to 1.01 inches per hour (5 to 26 mm/h)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25 Percent with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: 0.73 to 9.63 gpm (4,2 to 36,6 l/m) Specifications
- 3/4 (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full and part circle adjustment 40 360
- Full circle only adjustment 360 Dimensions
- Pop-up height: Shrub; 4 (10,2 cm)
- Overall body height: Shrub: 7 3/4 (19,7cm) 4: 7 3/8 (18, 5 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8 (4,1 cm)
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.