Rainbird 120V Indoor 4 Station ESP Modular Irrigation Controller
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Rainbird ESP4MEIView this item
Product Information:Rain Bird ESP-Modular Controllers are simple to program, making it easy to monitor and adjust watering schedules based on your landscapes diverse watering needs. With a large, easy to read display and intuitive programming sequence, it is the most user-friendly irrigation/sprinkler controller in its class. The ESP Modular offers industry-leading surge protection, temperature tolerance and rugged construction. The spacious cabinet and terminal locations make installation and wire-up a snap.
Multiple programs give you the flexibility to accommodate the diverse watering needs of different plants and those areas of your lawn and garden that get more sun or shade, saving you water and money. Each program can have multiple start times, allowing you the flexibility to run programs several times a day for shorter lengths of time, helping you maintain a healthier lawn and garden. The modular design makes it easy to expand the controllers capabilities should the watering needs of your landscape change in the future. Easily expand from a 4 station base model to 13 stations with 3 station hot-swappable modules, which can be added without powering down the controller.
The water budget feature allows you to easily increase or decrease watering schedules without re-programming, so you don't have to waste time at the controller. The built in 5-year lithium battery keeps time, date and watering schedules intact during power outages, so relax and enjoy your landscape, worry-free.
Indoor for Residential and Light Commercial Use
Features:• Easily upgrades from 4 to 13 stations: With addition of 3-station module
• Hot swappable modules can be installed while controller is in operation
• Multiple Programs with multiple start times
• Contractor Default: Allows contractor to save own default program and retrieve it
• Enhanced Diagnostic Feedback: Alerts user of conditions when watering is suspended
• Auxiliary Station: Can be set to bypass active sensor
• Master Valve/Pump start circuit: Allows operation of connected pump
• 365-day calendar with leap year intelligence: Ensures Odd/Even day watering
• Non-volatile memory: Maintains irrigation schedule
• Built in 5-year lithium battery: Maintains time/date during power outage
• Large easy to read display
• Superior surge protection
• Quality construction and components
• Programmable Day Off: Set any day as a non-watering day
• Global Seasonal Adjust: Allows alteration of run time of all valves in every program
• Valve Test Terminal: Allows installer to test valve wires during installation
• Spacious Heavy Duty Cabinet w/ Internal Junction Box: Provides room for many wires
• Fuseless, diagnostic circuit breaker: Identifies station with valve/wiring problems and continues to water operable stations
Specifications:• Model: ESP4MI
-Product number: F38000
• Input required: 120VAC 20%
• Output: 25.5VAC 1A
• Surge protection:
• Primary input side has 2 built-in MOV's (metal oxide varistor) to protect circuitry
• Output side has 2 built-in MOV's for each valve station
• Power back-up: Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time/date, non-volatile memory maintains schedule
• Multi-valve station capacity: Up to two 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station plus master valve
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
rain Bird ESP modular controller. Manual indicates timer will countdown then shut off. unit does not countdown minutes and does not shut off. Is this unit defective and if so how do I get repair or replacement service?
The best way to determine if your Rainbird device is operating properly, we recommend contacting Rainbird directly to evaluate your controller settings.
Rainbird Customer Service
If the unit is defective and under warranty, Rainbird will supply any repair services or replacements directly.
If you are a new customer, please register first: