- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird LD06-12-100 Rainbird 0.6 GPH Landscape Dripline Tubing - 100 Feet
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Drip IrrigationView all items in this category
Rain Bird Landscape Dripline is the next generation in pressure-compensating, inline emitter tubing. It delivers unmatched clog resistance for long-term reliability. When you combine Landscape Dripline with Rain Birds comprehensive line of Turf and Xerigation drip products, you'll have the peace of mind and confidence that can only come from specifying and/or installing a complete Rain Bird irrigation system.Ideal for ground cover, mixed plantings, slope plantings and hedge rows.Use with Easy Fit Compression Fittings.
- Pressure compensation ensures consistent flow from each inline emitter throughout the entire length of tubing run from 8 to 60 psi
- Design prevents debris from clogging emitters for maximum performance
- Cylindrical shape of the factory installed emitter "welds" to the inner circumference of the polyethylene tubing, keeps the emitter securely in place even when tubing is kinked
- Choice of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of applications
- Patented, cylindrical design emitter with dual outlet ports allows air and water to escape, eliminating the need to install an air relief valve or automatic flush valve on each inline tubing zone when tubing is installed at grade and mulched over
- Brown color blends with non-turf landscape and/or mulch
- Available in purple color to easily identify non-potable water zones
- Pressure compensation achieved by lengthening the emitter's turbulent flow path, not the cross-sectional area
- Model: LD06-12-100
- Product number: X35760
- Operating Range
- Pressure: 8-60 psi (0,6 4,0 Bars)
- Up to 110F (43.3C) water
- Up to 125F (51.7C) ambient
- Flow Rates: 0.6 GPH (2,3 lph)
- Filtration: 120 Mesh (125 Microns)
- Tubing Dimensions
- Length: 100 feet
- Outside Diameter: 0.630" (16 mm)
- Inside Diameter: 0.540" (13,8 mm)
- Wall Thickness: 0.045" (1,1 mm)
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.