Rainbird 1" Residential/Commercial Grade Quick Check Basket Filter
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The only commercial-grade filter for low-volume irrigation zones with an indicator. This filter can be used in both residential and light commercial applications.
Drastically reduce hours of labor by installing the new Quick Check Basket Filter. This innovative new filter offers superior protection with the convenience of an indicator that tells you when the filter needs to be cleaned. During regular operation, the Quick Check indicator bubble remains a vibrant green. When debris accumulates to a level where significant pressure loss occurs, the indicator bubble switches to bright red. (Indicator only shows red during system operation). The indicator bubble and cap offer jar top convenience for easy access and high visibility. The filters recessed basket design allows for easy access to the filter element and prevents debris from entering the line during cleaning.
The Quick Check Basket Filter body is molded of impact resistant glass-filled polypropylene material. The cap is made of glass-filled nylon with a UV tested polyurethane indicator window. The design incorporates four Buna N o-rings for leak-free performance and is rated to 150 psi.
The Quick Check Basket Filter elements are made of heavy duty reinforced polypropylene plastic with stainless steel mesh. Filter elements are available in 50 (yellow), 100 (red), 150 (blue) and 200 (natural) mesh. The filter elements basket design filters the water during operation and traps debris in the basket area. This prevents debris from falling back into the downstream line during cleaning.
Features:• 1" Basket Filter with 100 mesh screen
• This new, innovative filter provides reliability and reduces labor and maintenance costs
• Top contains clear indicator that goes from green to red when filter is full, telling you when to clean the filter
• Reduces maintenance and takes the guesswork out of cleaning the filter
• Threaded top makes it easy to remove and clean the stainless steel screen
• No Spill feature ensures that the dirt does not fall out of the basket filter element when you remove the screen for cleaning
Specifications:• Model: QKCHK-100
• Product number: X14131
• Operating Range
• AT14 1" Basket Filter: 3.0 to 20.0 GPM (681 to 4542 l/h)
• Pressure:0-150 psi (0 to 10,3 bars)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: