- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird R13-18Q Quarter Circle Rotary Nozzle, 13 - 18 Foot Radius - 10 Pack
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- Rotary Nozzles deliver gentle, visually appealing streams of water at a lower rate allowing the water and nutrients to penetrate the soil, which helps you maintain a healthy landscape. Ideal for slopes and hillsides, Rotary Nozzles’ highly-efficient water delivery reduces soil erosion and runoff, saving water and money. Rotary Nozzles are the perfect solution if you experience low water pressure. They are designed to operate at lower pressure while still delivering precise, even coverage.Product Videos:
- Quarter Circle
- Low precipitation rate 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) reduces run-off and erosion
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process
- Matched precipitation rate with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles allow MPR irrigation designs from 13' to 35'
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost
- Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 psi pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures
- Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 13' on the R13-18 and to 17' on the R17-24 to accommodate varying landscape needs
- Designed for use on Rain Bird spray heads
- Model: R13-18Q
- Product number: A84535
- Operating Range
- Pressure range: 20-55 psi (1,4 to 3,8 bars)
- Spacing: 13' to 24' (4,0 m to 7,3 m)
- 5 year trade through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.