Rainbird Root Watering System w/Bubbler
Rain Bird RWS Series Root Watering enables vital water, oxygen, and nutrients to bypass compacted soil and directly reach tree and shrub root systems. Its patented basket weave canister allows ground installation to a depth of 36". This system is intended for use with water dispensing devices, such as a bubbler head or an emitter.
• Root Watering w/0.25 gpm (1,2 l/m) bubbler on riser, 4 (10,2 cm) grate, versatile swing assembly w/1/2 (15/21) M NPT inlet
• Promotes health in trees and shrubs, contributing to the success of your landscape designs
• Easy to specify: one model number instead of a host of parts
• Compatible with drip emitters or can be purchased with pre-installed bubbler and check valve options
• Helps prevent damage to hardscapes from tree roots
• Installed below grade for pleasing aesthetics
• Self-contained and factory assembled units for assured reliability
• Variety of models available to accommodate design flexibility:
• 4 retaining cap and vandal resistant locking grate tops a 36 semi-rigid mesh tube
• Factory installed swing assemblies (excluding RWS-BGX) with a 1401 (0.25 gpm) bubbler on a fixed riser makes connecting to lateral lines easy
• Innovative design with a locking grate protects system from vandalism and the optional sand sock is ideal for use in sandy soil
• Model: RWSB1401
• Product number: A22420
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: