Rainbird 2 Station Control Module for TBOS Field Transmitter
The Rain Bird TBOS2CMUS is a two station battery operated valve controller used in areas without AC power. TBOS is easy to program, vandal-resistant, and reliable. The control module is programmed with the TBOS field transmitter (TBOSFTUS) and used with Rain Bird potted latching solenoid (TBOSPSOL). Requires 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) which will last about one year.
• Operates one valve per station
• Station Timing: 1 minute to 12 hours in 1 minute increments with 365 day calendar
• Stations are assigned to a single program
• Active sensor connection accommodates RSD-Bex rain sensor
• Operates with only one 9V alkaline battery (Energizer and Duracell are recommended) type 6AM6
• Model: TBOS2CMUS
• Product number: K80210
• One year battery life with high quality 9V alkaline battery
• IP-68 rated waterproof case for reliable operation under water
• C-Tick approved
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: