- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rain Bird XB-05PC 0.5 GPH Xeri-Bug Thread/Barb Point Source Emitter, Blue - 25 Pack
Xeri Bug Threaded and Barbed Point Source Drip Emitters are ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri Bug emits water at rates of 0.5 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants. Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off.
- XB-05PC (Blue) Barb inlet; 0.5 GPH (1,89 l/h)
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1,0 to 3,5 bars)
- Available with self-piercing inlet barb to permit one-step emitter insertion into 1/2" or 3/4" drip tubing when installed with the XM-Tool
- Inlet and outlet barb securely retains 1/4" distribution tubing (DT-025 or PT-025)
- Use Xeri-Bugs (barb or 10-32 models) with the Xeri-Bird 8 multioutlet device
- Available with 1/2" (15/21) FPT inlet that easily threads onto a 1/2" PVC riser
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-code inlet identifies flow rate
- Model: XB-05PC
- Product number: X68030
- Operating Range
- Flow: 0.5 GPH (1,89 l/h)
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1,0 to 3,5 bars)
- Filtration: 150 to 200 mesh (75 to 100 micron)
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.