- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Reflectix DBWEF48125 Coated Foil Concrete Slab Insulation - 48" x 125 Ft
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Reflectix Insulation DBWEF48125 coated foil concrete pad is an innovative, easy to handle concrete insulation that will increase the energy efficiency of radiant floor and snow melt systems (under concrete). Within the product, there is a foil that acts to spread out the heat signature of heating coils resulting in more even floor/slab surface temperature. Reflectix concrete slab insulation consists of seven layers. The first layer of white poly is bonded to foil to protect from lime in curing concrete, and the white poly shields foil from high alkaline content in soil. Each outer layer is bonded to a tough layer of polyethylene for strength. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow while a center layer of polyethylene gives Reflectix high reliability and durability. For use under concrete, radiant floor heating, snowmelt and hydronic applications, Reflectix reduces and eliminates ground water intrusion into the slab.Reflectix DBWEF48125 includes: 1 Roll of 48 inch width by 125 foot length of concrete slab insulation.Additional Information:Manufacturer Application TutorialManufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF)Note: Install with white side up.
- Fiber free
- Energy efficient
- Reduce heating/cooling cost
- Environmentally safe
- Vapor/radon retarder
- Cost less to install
- Lightweight and clean
- Not affected by moisture/humidity
- No nesting characteristics for birds/insects/rodents
- Resists growth of fungi, mold, and mildew
- No need for protective garments or respirators when installing
- Permanent and maintenance free
- QS 9000 and ISO 9001 certified manufacturing location
- Moisture Barrier
- Model Number: DBWEF48125
- Roll Dimensions: 48 inch x 125 Feet
- Temperature Range: -60° to +180° F
- Nominal Thickness: 5/16 inch (.312)
- Weight: 1.25 oz./sq. ft.
- Linear Shrinkage: None
- Water Vapor Transmission (ASTM E 96): 0.02 Perms
- Puncture Resistance: 60 lb./in.
- Mold and Mildew: No Growth
- Emittance: 0.3
- Tensile Strength: 3.7 N/mm
- Pliability: No Cracking
- Physical Properties - Compression: 6%
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.