- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Reflectix EXP0405010 Concrete Expansion Joint - 4" x 50 Ft (10 Pack)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Reflectix Expansion Joint EXP0405010 is a durable, lightweight, closed-cell foam that is flexible enough to shape to contours, and is your solution for concrete placement needs. Reflectix expansion joint for concrete is sealant-friendly and works well with a variety of common sealants. The expansion joint is easy to handle and install, sturdy, termite and moisture resistant, will not prematurely break during job-site handling, and features a reusable tear-off strip. This product provides an expansion joint in concrete slab applications.Reflectix EXP0405010 includes: 10 Rolls of 4 inch width by 50 foot length of concrete expansion joint.
Additional Information:Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF)
- Lightweight: Over eleven times lighter than traditional products
- Sturdy: Will not prematurely break during job site handling
- Resistant to moisture: Virtually zero water absorption
- Termite resistant: Does not facilitate destructive termites
- UV Resistant: Prevents early degradation from the sun
- Recyclable: Foam is made of recyclable resins
- Environmentally friendly: Material is CFC and HCFC-free
- Temperature friendly: Excellent range for cold or hot climates
- Reusable: Tear-off strip can be reused as a backer rod
- Sealant Friendly: Works with a variety of common sealants
- Model: EXP0405010
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 1/2 inch
- Recovery ((%) ASTM D545-99): 98.6
- Extrusion ((in) ASTM D545-99): 0.16
- Compressive Strength Vertical Direction ((psi) ASTM D545-99 Suffix D at 50%): 12.3
- Compression Set ((%) ASTM D3575-00 Suffix B): 16
- Tensile Stress ((psi) ASTM D3575-00): 44
- Tensile Stress ((psi) Suffix T MD/CMD): 26
- Elongation ((%) ASTM D3575-00): 79
- Elongation ((%) Suffix T MD/CMD): 65
- Tear Resistance ((lb/in) ASTM D3575-00): 10
- Tear Resistance ((lb/in) Suffix G MD/CMD): 15
- Density Range ((lb/ft3) ASTM D3575-00): 1.7 (nominal)
- Water Absorption ((lb/ft2) ASTM D3575-00 Suffix L): <0.1
- Meets application requirements of: ASTM D 1752 Sections 5.1-5.4 (with compression requirement modified to 10 psi minimum and 25 psi maximum.) ASTM D 4819 Type IIWhile values shown are typical of these products, they should no be construed as specification limits.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.