- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Reflectix HVBP2410002 R4.2/R6/R8 HVAC Indoor Double Reflective Duct Insulation - Standard Edge, 24" x 100 Ft
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Reflectix HVBP2412502View this item
About the Reflectix HVBP2410002
This item may qualify for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency when installed properly on walls, attics, or crawl spaces:
The Reflectix HVBP2410002 is an Indoor Double Reflective Duct Insulation that will reflect plenty of heat with its durable construction and high-grade materials. To keep your heating costs at a minimum, invest in a Reflectix HVBP2410002 to reduce or eliminate unnecessary heat loss/gain and air leakage.
Reflectix, Inc. is a respected company that manufactures reflective insulation. Quality control is guaranteed from the careful selection of raw materials to maintaining outstanding partnerships. Rest assured that each person on the Reflectix team is certified to ISO 9001:2000, which translates to exceptional service to their customers.
Additional Information: Made in the USA Note: Not for use in direct contact on surface temperatures that are 180° F or greater.
- Fiber free
- Energy efficient
- Reduce heating/cooling cost
- Reflects 97 percent radiant heat
- Environmentally safe
- Cost less to install
- Lightweight and clean
- Not affected by moisture/humidity
- No nesting characteristics for birds/insects/rodents
- Resists growth of fungi, mold, and mildew
- No need for protective garments or respirators when installing
- Permanent and maintenance free
- QS 9000 and ISO 9001 certified manufacturing location
- Model Number: HVBP2410002
- Roll Dimensions: 24 inch x 100 Feet
- Temperature Range: 250° Operational
- Nominal Thickness: 5/16 inch (.312)
- Weight: 1.25 oz./sq. ft.
- Flame Spread Index (ASTM E 84): 20
- Smoke Developed Index (ASTM E 84): 30
- Fire Rating: Class A/Class 1
- Linear Shrinkage: None
- Reflectance (IR): 97%
- Water Vapor Transmission (ASTM E 96): 0.02
- Puncture Resistance: 60 lb./in.
- Mold and Mildew: No Growth
- Emittance: 0.3
- Tensile Strength: 3.7 N/mm
- Pliability: No Cracking
- Hot Surface Performance: PassedNOTE: Not for use in direct contact on surface temperatures that are 180° F or greater
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers