- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Reflectix HVRBP1610003 Reflecto-Pan HVAC Double Reflective Return Air Duct Panning Insulation - 16" x 100 Ft
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Reflective InsulationView all items in this category
About the Reflectix HVRSB1610003 Reflecto-Pan HVAC Double Reflective Return Air Duct Panning Insulation - 16" x 100 Ft
Every year, millions of people over spend on heating & cooling expenses, not realizing that a quick and easy solution exists. Within a matter of minutes, you can enjoy proper radiant insulation around your ducts, return air registers, air plenums, inside wall or ceiling cavities and open trusses. Installing Reflectix HVRSB1610003 Reflecto-Pan HVAC Double Reflective Return Air Duct Panning Insulation can be done using spacers or not, and is wrapped around ductwork and piping to retain or block heat where needed. Heavy duty duct tape is used to secure the insulation sheeting in place. Reflectix Reflecto-Pan has a thickness of only 3/16”, yet is double-bubble sealed with double-sided aluminum foil reflective layers. This lightweight material will stay in place for the life of your house, and will remain maintenance-free, mildew and mold free. Reflectix HVRSB1610003 includes: 1 Roll of 16 inch width by 100 foot length of return air panning. Additional Information: Energy Star Qualified for Residential Applications (PDF)
- 30 to 40% less costly than sheet metal and corrugated aluminum panels
- Class A / Class 1
- Not effected by moisture / humidity
- Reduces noise through plenum
- Resists growth of fungi, mold and mildew
- Saves labor cost of installation
- Environmentally safe
- Permanent and maintenance free
- Non-toxic / non-carcinogenic
- Energy efficient
- Lightweight and clean
- Model: HVRSB1610003
- Dimensions: 16 inch x 100 Feet
- Thickness: 3/16 inch
- Weight: 0.64 oz/sq. ft.
- Temp Range (ASTM C 411): -50 F to 180 F
- Fire Rating (ASTM E 84): Class 1 / Class A
- Emissivity (ASTM C 1371): 0.03
- Reflectivity (ASTM E 904): 0.97
- Water Vapor (ASTM E 96): <0.02 perms
- Resistance to Fungi and Bacteria (ASTM C 1339): Does not promote growth
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.