- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Reflectix RB48125 Perforated Radiant Barrier - 48" x 125 Ft
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Reflectix Radiant Barrier RB48125 is an excellent upgrade for making a residential structure more energy efficient. Installed primarily in attic systems to reduce the transfer of radiant energy through the roof (resulting in lower attic temperatures) to the attic floor. Lower attic temperatures mean less AC usage to keep your house cool, and will lower utility bills. The Perforated Radiant Barrier consists of two 96% reflective layers of aluminum bonded together enclosing a heavy gauge poly scrim.A Radiant Barrier is a material that is a poor re-transmitter of radiant energy and will improve efficiency of most attic-mounted HVAC and Ducts. R-values are dependent on installation technique, please refer to the user/application tutorials below. Applications include: Attic, Cathedral Ceiling, and House Wrap.Reflectix RB48125 includes: 1 Roll of 48 inch width by 125 foot length of radiant barrier.Additional Information:Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF)
- Saves your energy dollar
- Blocks 96% of the Radiant Energy from entering your home
- Reduces a home's air conditioning by up to 10%
- Improves efficiency of attic-mounted HVAC and Ducts
- Model Number: RB48125
- Roll Dimensions: 48 inch x 125 foot
- Flame Spread: 0
- Smoke Development: 5 (ASTM E84-81A)
- Emissivity: 4%
- Reflectivity of Infrared Energy: 90% (ASTM C-1371)
- Permeability: 60g/m(2)/24 hr. (ASTM E-96A)
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.