- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTE 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 4.0 GPM Flow Rate, 240 Volts, 54A
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Rheem RTE 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater is an ideal way to provide constant hot water to a single shower unit. Its great for single shower applications. The Rheem tankless hot water heater takes up just about one third of the space that a traditional water heater does. The Rheem RTE 13 electric tankless water heater features a minimum activation flow of 4.0 GPM. This makes it the perfect electric tankless water heater for low-flow units, WaterSense units, and any other unit that does not draw much water. The Rheem RTE 13 Tankless Water Heater also has on-unit temperature control to conveniently provide you full control.
Equipped with LED indicator lights that informs you of the state at any moment, the Rheem RTE 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater also features an exclusive Overheat Film Wrap (OFW) that observes the temperature of the heat exchange and will immediately shut the electric tankless water heater down if the temperatures exceeds a safe level.
The Rheem RTE 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater fits standard 1/2 inch NPT water connections. Constructed of rugged brass and copper, it's durable and built to last! The Rheem RTE 13 Indoor Tankless Water Heater has a maximum flow rating of 4.00 GPM.
The Rheem RTE 3 (3kW/120V) requires a dedicated 30 AMP breaker.
FEDERAL TAX CREDITS
Geothermal tax credits are in place through 12/31/2016.
- 1/2" Inch Water Connections
- Compact Size Able To Fit Anywhere
- Continuous, Hot Water on Demand
- Durable Brass Copper Heat Exchanger
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- LEDs Indicators for Active/Standby Mode
- Modulating Power
- No Venting Needed
- No T&P valve required
- Pre-Wired 2-feet Power Supply Cord(s) Included
- Temperature Control
- AWG Wire: 6
- Dimensions: 10" L x 7.25" W x 8" H
- Flow Rate By Degrees: 4.00 GPM at 20 Degrees
- Kilowatts: 13
- Max Flow Rate: 4.0 GPM
- Max Power: 54 Amps
- Minimum Activation Flow Rate: 0.4 GPM
- Required Breaker: 60
- Volts: 240
- RTE 3 (3kW/120V) requires a dedicated 30 AMP breaker
- 10-Year limited heat exchanger and 1-Year limited parts warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can i install this shower water heater in my crawl space and have the shower head, at least 20 feet away.by warwick A. on 03-11-2013
Good Morning,For Installation questions please contact Rheem at 1-800-432-8373. We can only provide basic information of Product but they can help you out further with the product and installation questions. Thank Youon 03-17-2013Please login or register before adding a question.