Rheem RTE 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 240V, 4.0 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Rheem® RTE 13 electric Tankless Water Heater is an ideal way to provide constant hot water to a single shower unit. It takes up just about one third of the space that a traditional tanked water heater does and features a minimum activation flow of 4.0 GPM making it the perfect tankless water heater for low-flow units, WaterSense units, and any other unit that does not draw much water. The Rheem RTE13 Water Heater also has on-unit temperature control to conveniently provide you full control.
Equipped with LED indicator lights that keeps you informed of the state of the tankless water heater at any moment, Rheem RTE13 also features a Rheem exclusive OFW Overheat Film Wrap that observes the temperature of the heat exchange and will immediately shut the tankless water heater down if the temperatures exceed a safe level.
Fitment & Construction
The Rheem RTE13 Water Heater also fits your standard 1/2 inch NPT water connections. Constructed of rugged brass and copper its durable and built to last! The Rheem RTE13 Indoor Tankless Water Heater has a maximum flow rating of 4.00 GPM.
• On-unit temperature control
• LEDs indicate active element and standby mode
• Standard 1/2" water connection
• Rugged brass/copper heat exchanger
• Modulating power
• Dimensions: 10" L x 7.25" W x 8" H
• Kilowatts: 13
• Volts: 240
• Required Breaker: 60
• Max Power: 54 Amps
• AWG Wire: 6
• Minimum Activation Flow Rate: 0.4 GPM
• Max Flow Rate: 4.0 GPM
• Flow Rate By Degrees: 4.00 GPM at 20 Degrees, 2.96 GPM at 30 Degrees, 2.22 GPM at 40 Degrrees, 1.78 GPM at 50 Degrees, 1.48 at 60 Degrees, 1.27 at 70 Degrees, 1.11 at 80 Degrees, 0.99 at 90 Degrees, 0.89 at 100 Degrees
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can i install this shower water heater in my crawl space and have the shower head, at least 20 feet away.
Good Morning,For Installation questions please contact Rheem at 1-800-432-8373. We can only provide basic information of Product but they can help you out further with the product and installation questions. Thank You
If you are a new customer, please register first: