- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTE 18 Tankless Water Heater, 240V 75A Electric Single-Point - Indoor, 5 GPM
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater for Bathroom Renovations - Electric
The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is a great addition to your bathroom renovation projects. Rather than depend on that old inefficient tanked water heater to provide hot water to you bathroom, install the Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater and rest assured that you will have a constant flow of hot water at all times. The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is extremely compact in comparison to the traditional tanked water heaters; the Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is about one third the size of tanked water heaters. The minimum activation flow of the Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is 0.4 GPM making it ideal for WaterSense faucets, low-flow faucets, and any other units that do not draw much water. The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater also has an on-unit temperature control that gives you full control of your tankless water heater.
The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater features LED indicator lights that let you know of the what the state of your tankless water heater at that exact moment. The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater features a OFW Overheat Film Wrap that is exclusive to Rheem Tankless Water Heaters. The OFW Overheat Film Wrap monitors the temperature of the heat exchange and will automatically shut your tankless water heater off if the temperatures exceed a safe level. The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater easily connects to your standard 1/2 inch NPT water connections. The heat exchanger of the Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is constructed of rugged copper and brass making it highly durable. The maximum flow rating of the Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is 5.00 GPM.
The Rheem RTE18 Indoor Tankless Water Heater includes a one year warranty on parts, and a ten year warranty on the heat exchange.
- On-unit temperature control
- LEDs indicate active element and standby mode
- Standard 1/2" water connection
- Rugged brass/copper heat exchanger
- Modulating power
- Model: RTE 18
- Dimensions: 10.5" L x 11.25" W x 12" H
- Kilowatts: 18
- Volts: 240
- Required Breaker: (2) 40
- Max Power: 75 Amps
- AWG Wire: (2) 8
- Minimum Activation Flow Rate: 0.4 GPM
- Max Flow Rate: 5.0 GPM
- Flow Rate By Degrees: 5.00 GPM at 20 Degrees, 4.10 GPM at 30 Degrees, 3.07 GPM at 40 Degrrees, 2.46 GPM at 50 Degrees, 2.05 at 60 Degrees, 1.76 at 70 Degrees, 1.54 at 80 Degrees, 1.37 at 90 Degrees, 1.23 at 100 Degrees
- Heat Exchange Warranty: 10 Years Through The Manufacturer
Parts Warranty: 1 Year Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.