- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTE 3 1.5 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater, Indoor 110V 29A
The Rheem RTE 3 Indoor Electric Tankless Water Heater is an energy efficient way to have continuous hot water on demand. Tankless Water Heaters provides hot water on demand unlike the old 40-50 gallon hot water heaters that heat and re-heat the water inside. Through a compact design that is 1/3 the size of conventional tanked water heaters, the Rheem RTE 3 works well with WaterSense faucets, low-flow faucets, and any other applications that do not draw much water. It has a 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rating. The on-unit temperature control gives you full control of the unit.
The Rheem RTE 3 Water Heater features LED indicator lights that informs what state your tankless water heater is in. It also features a guardian Overheat film wrap (OFW) that monitors the temperature of the heat exchanger and immediately shuts down the tankless water heater if safe temperatures are exceeded. The OFW Overheat Film Wrap is an exclusive feature of Rheem tankless water heaters.
The Rheem RTE 3 Indoor Tankless Water Heater fits standard 1/2 inch NPT water connections with a rugged brass and copper heat exchanger for great durability. The maximum flow rating of the Rheem RTE 3 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is 1.5 GPM.
The Rheem RTE3 comes with a ten year warranty on the heat exchange and a one year warranty on parts.
- On-unit temperature control
- LEDs indicate active element and standby mode
- Standard 1/2" water connection
- Rugged brass/copper heat exchanger
- Modulating power
- Model: RTE 3
- Dimensions: 10.25" L x 5.275" W x 6" H
- Kilowatts: 3.2
- Volts: 110
- Required Breaker: 30
- Max Power: 29 Amps
- AWG Wire: 10
- Minimum Activation Flow Rate: 0.4 GPM
- Max Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Flow Rate By Degrees: 1.09 GPM at 20 Degrees, 0.73 GPM at 30 Degrees, 0.55 GPM at 40 Degrrees, 0.44 GPM at 50 Degrees
- Heat Exchange Warranty: 10 Years Through The Manufacturer
Parts Warranty: 1 Year Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers