- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTE 7 Tankless Water Heater, 240V 29A Electric Single-Point - Indoor, 2.5 GPM
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater for Multiple Sinks - Electric
The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is a low-cost, energy efficient to provide continuous hot water to multiple sinks. The Rheem tankless water heaters are a much more ideal way of providing hot water than the traditional 40-50 gallon hot water heaters. At one third the size of conventional tanked water heaters the Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater can be installed just about anywhere. The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater has a 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rating making it ideal for low-flow faucets, WaterSense faucets, and any other water applications that do not draw much water. The on-unit temperature control offers full control of the unit.
The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater has LED indicator lights that provide you the ability to easily identify exactly what state the tankless water heater is in. The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater has a guardian OFW Overheat film wrap that monitors the temperature of the heat exchanger and will immediately turns the tankless water heater off if it exceeds safe temperatures. The OFW Overheat Film Wrap is a feature that is exclusive to Rheem tankless water heaters. The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater fits standard 1/2 inch NPT water connections. The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater has a rugged brass and copper heat exchanger for great durability. The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater has a maximum flow rating of 2.5 GPM.
The Rheem RTE7 Indoor Tankless Water Heater includes a ten year warranty on the heat exchange, and a one year warranty on parts.
- On-unit temperature control
- LEDs indicate active element and standby mode
- Standard 1/2" water connection
- Rugged brass/copper heat exchanger
- Modulating power
- Model: RTE 7
- Dimensions: 10.25" L x 5.275" W x 6" H
- Kilowatts: 7
- Volts: 240
- Required Breaker: 30
- Max Power: 29 Amps
- AWG Wire: 10
- Minimum Activation Flow Rate: 0.4 GPM
- Max Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Flow Rate By Degrees: 2.50 GPM at 20 Degrees, 1.59 GPM at 30 Degrees, 1.20 GPM at 40 Degrrees, 0.96 GPM at 50 Degrees, 0.80 at 60 Degrees, 0.68 at 70 Degrees, 0.60 at 80 Degrees, 0.53 at 90 Degrees, 0.48 at 100 Degrees
- Heat Exchange Warranty: 10 Years Through The Manufacturer
Parts Warranty: 1 Year Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers