- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Rheem RTE 9 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 3 GPM, 240V 38A Single-Point, Indoor
The Rheem RTE9 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 3 GPM is a great way to have continuous hot water efficiently and at a low-cost. The Rheem electric tankless water heater is a much more efficient way of supplying hot water than the conventional 40-50 gallon hot water heaters of the past. The Rheem RTE9 Indoor Tankless Water Heater also requires much less space that the traditional tanked water heaters because it is just one third the size of a tanked water heater. This Rheem electric tankless water heater has a minimum activation flow rating of 0.40 GPM making it a great tankless water heater for low-flow faucets, WaterSense faucets, and any other water applications that don't draw much water. For convenience there is an on-unit temperature control that provides full control of the tankless water heater.
The Rheem RTE9 Electric Tankless Water Heater features LED indicator lights that displays the state of the tankless water heater at all times. The Rheem electric tankless water heater also features a guardian OFW Overheat film wrap that monitors the temperature of the heat exchanger and will quickly shut the tankless water heater down if the temperature exceeds safe temperatures. Rheem tankless water heaters are the only tankless water heaters that feature the exclusive OFW Overheat Film Wrap. The Rheem RTE9 Indoor Tankless Water Heater fits standard 1/2 inch NPT water connections. The Rheem electric tankless water heater features rugged brass and copper heat exchanger for unmatched durability. The Rheem electric tankless water heater has a maximum flow rating of 3.0 GPM.
The Rheem RTE9 Indoor Tankless Water Heater is backed by a one year warranty on parts, and a ten year warranty on the heat exchange.
- On-unit temperature control
- LEDs indicate active element and standby mode
- Standard 1/2" water connection
- Rugged brass/copper heat exchanger
- Modulating power
- Model: RTE 9
- Dimensions: 10" L x 7.25" W x 8" H
- Kilowatts: 9
- Volts: 240
- Required Breaker: 40
- Max Power: 38 Amps
- AWG Wire: 8
- Minimum Activation Flow Rate: 0.4 GPM
- Max Flow Rate: 3.0 GPM
- Flow Rate By Degrees: 3.00 GPM at 20 Degrees, 2.05 GPM at 30 Degrees, 1.54 GPM at 40 Degrrees, 1.23 GPM at 50 Degrees, 1.02 at 60 Degrees, 0.88 at 70 Degrees, 0.77 at 80 Degrees, 0.68 at 90 Degrees, 0.61 at 100 Degrees
- Heat Exchange Warranty: 10 Years Through The Manufacturer
Parts Warranty: 1 Year Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Will the Rheem RTE7 supply enough hot water for a shower?by Cecil R. on 01-27-2015
Yes, it will. This is a single point use system so it can only be connected to one unit. If you are attaching it to a shower, it will provide more than enough hot water.on 01-29-2015Please login or register before adding a question.