Rheem RTG-64DVLN Tankless Gas Water Heater, 150,000 BTU, 6.4 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
Rated by Energy Star, the Rheem RTG-64DVN Gas Tankless Water Heater, which uses Direct Vent Natural Gas, is an industry standard for efficient heating at a low cost. This technologically advanced water heater has the ability to supply 6.4 gallons of hot water per minute, using minimal energy. The RTG-64 is sfor 1-2 bathroom homes.
The Rheem RTG-64DVN Gas Tankless Water Heater offers you top of the line effectiveness for an affordable price. Built to contain a concentric vent system with an integrated condensate collector and Rheem’s next generation burner technology. This Rheem tankless gas heater's flow rate is one of the industry’s best. At a minimum of .26 GPM, as well as an astounding .40 GPM minimum activation flow rate.
Are looking to reach the maximum efficiency for your Rheem tankless water heater? All Rheem models can be interconnected to 20 other unit manifold installations, simply by using the optional manifold control assemblies, giving you total control over these high end heating devices.
- Rheem RTG-64DVN Gas Tankless Water Heater Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
- Vent Termination Kits are required for Direct Vent models
- Proper gas pressure must be ensured to supply tankless gas water heaters - up to 150,000 BTU for RTG-64 models. (Consult your gas supplier)
- Built-In Electric Blower
- Connects to Metal Fab 3"/5" Concentric Venting Without an Adapter
- Digital Remote Control & 10 ft. of Thermostat Wire Included
- EZ-Link Cable Available To Connect Two Tankless Units as One
- Exclusive! Guardian Overheat Film Wrap (OFW)
- Freeze Protection -30F
- High Altitude Capability Up to 9,840 Ft. Elevation Above Sea Level
- Hot Start Programming Minimizes Water Temperature Fluctuations
- Indoor Direct Vent Using Natural Gas
- Industry First for Min Flow Rate of 0.40 GPM
- NOx Burner Meets SCAQMD Requirements
- Required Manual Gas Isolation Valve Included
- Self Diagnostic Systems
- Shows Temperature Setting
- Model: RTG-64DVN
- Gas Input/BTU/HR: 11,000-150,000
- Type: Indoor Direct Vent
- Temp Range: 100° - 140°
- GPM @ 77° Rise Max: 3.3
- GPM @ 45° Rise Max: 5.6
- GPM @ 35° Rise Max: 6.4
- Gas/Water Connection: 3/4
- Dimensions: 25 5/8 H x 13 7/8 W x 9 7/8 D
- Vent Diameter (Inches): 3 by 5 concentric
- Ship Weight: 54 pds
- Energy Factor: 0.82
- D.O.E Ann. Op. Cost NAT/LP: $223/$374
- Manifold up to six units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-185 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
is this product ok to install in a mobile home
Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater should not be used in mobile homes or rooms that are normally kept closed.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!
to get 5% Off this Item!