Rheem RTG-64DVLP Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 150,000 BTU Max Direct Vent Whole House - Indoor, 6.4 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
An industry standard in tankless water heaters, the Rheem RTG-64DVP Indoor Tankless Water Heater for 1 or 2 Bathroom Homes, using Direct Vent, Liquid Propane, is guaranteed to provide you with hot water at a low cost to your energy bill. This technologically advanced water heater has the ability to supply 6.4 gallons of hot water per minute to your one or two bathroom home.
Acting as a standalone unit or functioning with up to six other devices, the Rheem RTG-64DVP Indoor Tankless Water Heater for 1 or 2 Bathroom Homes utilizes next generation burner technology to properly function as a part of your home water heating system. This unit functions at an astounding rate of efficiency: a minimum flow rate of.26 GPM and a .40 GPM minimum activation flow rate.
To take full advantage of this unit’s factory warranty, the Rheem RTG-64DVP Indoor Tankless Water Heater for 1 or 2 Bathroom Homes must be professionally installed.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
Vent Termination Kits are required for Direct Vent models
Note: Proper gas pressure must be ensured to supply tankless gas water heaters - up to 150,000 BTU for RTG-64 models. (Consult your gas supplier)
| Features:• New! 3"/5" Concentric Vent System with Integrated Condensate Collector|
• Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3"/5" Concentric Venting without an adapter
• New! Next Generation Burner Technology
• Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
• UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
• EZ-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
• New! Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
• Exclusive! All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
• High-altitude capability - up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
• Exclusive! Guardian OFW overheat film wrap
• All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
• Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
• Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
• Self Diagnostic System
• Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
• Built-in electric blower
• Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
• Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
• Freeze protection to -30°F
| Specifications:• Model: RTG-64DVP|
• Gas Input/BTU/HR: 11,000-150,000
• Type: Indoor Direct Vent
• Temp Range: 100° - 140°
• GPM @ 77° Rise Max: 3.3
• GPM @ 45° Rise Max: 5.6
• • GPM @ 35° Rise Max: 6.4
• Gas/Water Connection: 3/4
• Dimensions: 25 5/8 H x 13 7/8 W x 9 7/8 D
• Vent Diameter (Inches): 3 by 5 concentric
• Ship Weight: 54 pds
• Energy Factor: 0.82
• D.O.E Ann. Op. Cost NAT/LP: $223/$374
Energy Factor and Average Annual Operating Costs based on D.O.E. (Department of Energy) test procedures. D.O.E. national average fuel rate natural gas $1.218/therm; LP $1.87/gallon.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!
to get 5% Off this Item!