Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 150,000 BTU Max Direct Vent Whole House Residential - Outdoor, 6.4 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
Rated by Energy Star, the Rheem RTG-64XLN Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, which uses Direct Vent Natural Gas, is an industry standard for efficient heating at a low cost to the consumer. This technologically advanced water heater has the ability to supply 6.4 gallons of hot water per minute, using minimal energy to bring your one or two bathroom home continuous hot water.
Built to contain a concentric vent system with an integrated condensate collector and Rheem’s next generation burner technology, this tankless water heater offers consumers top of the line effectiveness for an affordable price. And, this unit’s flow rate is one of the industry’s best, at a minimum of 0.26 GPM, as well as an astounding 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate.
Are looking to reach the maximum efficiency for your Rheem water heater? All Rheem models can be interconnected to 20 other unit manifold installations, simply by using the optional manifold control assemblies, giving you total control over these high end heating devices.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
Vent Termination Kits are required for Direct Vent models
Note: Proper gas pressure must be ensured to supply tankless gas water heaters - up to 150,000 BTU for RTG-64 models. (Consult your gas supplier)
• .82 EF with all copper heat exchanger
• Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
• Third party efficiency listed by AHRI
• Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
• Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
• 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate, 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
• For 1-2 bathroom homes – 6.4 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 5.6 gal./min. at 45°F rise
• 3"/5" concentric vent system with Integrated condensate collector
• Hot start programming helps minimize fluctuation in water temperature, referred to as “cold water sandwich”, during periods of frequent on/off operation
• Connects to Metal Fab. Inc., 3"/5" concentric venting without an adapter
• Built-in electric blower
• Guardian overheat film wrap (OFW)
• EZ-Link cable available for higher demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
• Environmentally friendly Ultra Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements
• High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level
• Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
• Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
• Freeze protection to -30°F
• Required manual gas isolation valve included
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!
to get 5% Off this Item!