Rheem RTG-64XN Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 150,000 BTU Max Direct Vent Whole House - Outdoor, 6.4 GPM
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Rheem RTG-64XLNView this item
The sophisticated and modern design of the Rheem RTG-64XN Tankless Outdoor Water Heater for 1-2 Bathroom Homes, which uses natural gas, allows your household to eliminate your old, spacious hot water heater and opt for this new age wonder. Next generation burner technology makes this unit part of a circuit with up to six other units. Plus, its flow rate is one of the industry’s best, at a minimum of .26 GPM and an astounding .40 GPM when it comes to minimum activation flow rate.
Experience continuous hot water with this compact, space saving device. Intelligent design means that you’ll save money with high energy conservation and your home will always be safe against the effects of excess power consumption. The Rheem RTG-64XN Tankless Outdoor Water Heater for 1-2 Bathroom Homes functions at such a phenomenal rate of efficiency that you can flow up to 6.4 gallons of hot water per minute!
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
Note: Proper gas pressure must be ensured to supply tankless gas water heaters - up to 150,000 BTU for RTG-64 models. (Consult your gas supplier)
| Features:• New! Next Generation Burner Technology|
• Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
• UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
• EZ-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
• New! Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
• Exclusive! All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
• High-altitude capability - up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
• Exclusive! Guardian OFW overheat film wrap
• All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
• Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
• Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
• Self Diagnostic System
• Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
• Built-in electric blower
• Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
• Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
• Freeze protection to -30°F
| Specifications:• Model: RTG-64XN|
• Gas Input/BTU/HR: 11,000-150,000
• Type: Outdoor
• Temp Range: 100° - 140°
• GPM @ 77° Rise Max: 3.3
• GPM @ 45° Rise Max: 5.6
• • GPM @ 35° Rise Max: 6.4
• Gas/Water Connection: 3/4
• Dimensions: 25 5/8 H x 13 7/8 W x 8 7/8 D
• Ship Weight: 54 pds
• Energy Factor: 0.82
• D.O.E Ann. Op. Cost NAT/LP: $223/$374
Energy Factor and Average Annual Operating Costs based on D.O.E. (Department of Energy) test procedures. D.O.E. national average fuel rate natural gas $1.218/therm; LP $1.87/gallon.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
MY HOME IS IN AN AREA WITH VERY HARD WATER. I'M TOLD I SHOULDN'T BUY A TANKLESS WATER HEATER BECAUSE SCALE WILL BUILD UP QUICLY AND THE UNIT WILL NO LONG WORK. I DO NOT HAVE A WATER SOFTENER. IS THIS CORRECT? IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD USE A TANKLESS?
Soft water is not required to have a tankless water heater .A tankless water heater flushing kit like the Rheem RTG20124 is recommended to prolong the life of your tankless water heaters .
I've never heard of an outdoor model. Are there climate restrictions on this model? Will it work in the Midwest in freezing temperatures?
The Rheem RTG-64XN is designed for outdoor installation with a Natural Gas hookup, and includes adequate venting for outdoor installation. For extreme weather climates, a recessed box (click here to view recessed box) should be installed along with the tankless water heater to protect from damage due to weather or tampering. It is recommended to check natural gas pressure in your area and ground water temperature to make sure the output water temperature meets your needs upon installation.
If you are a new customer, please register first: