Rheem Indoor Tankless Water Heater for 2-3 Bathroom Homes - Direct Vent, Natural Gas
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Rheem RTG-74DVN Indoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes (using Direct Vent, Natural Gas)
Heat your water when you need it and stop wasting money on conventional hot water heaters that wastefully heat water and let it sit around. The direct vent, natural gas Rheem RTG-74DVN Indoor Tankless Water Heater for 2 or 3 Bathroom Homes gives you direct access to hot water on your terms, heating it right when you need it and delivering it to your bathrooms without running out.
Tankless water heating is a thing of the future, both cost effective and efficient, and packed into a space saving unit that is only a third of the size of a conventional hot water heater. This direct vent water heater fits conveniently in small crawl spaces or closets, and can operate where there is little airflow.
In order to take full advantage of the Rheem RTG-74DVN Indoor Tankless Water Heater and its warranty, please have this unit professionally installed.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 10-Years on Heat Exchanger, 3-Years on Parts warranty through Manufacturer
Additional Information :
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF)
Manufacturer Installation Guide (PDF)
• Direct Vent Tankless Water Heaters are Perfect for Placing in Closets or Small Rooms with Low Air-Flow
• Continuous Hot Water
• Energy Saving Design
• UMC-117 Remote Control is Included and Can be Set from the Out-of-the-Box 120 Degrees up to a 140 Degree Maximum
• EZ-Link Cable Connects Two Tankless Units to Operate as One (Now Available for High Demand Applications)
• Guardian SBT Sensing Burner Technology and OFW Overheat Film Wrap
• Two High Altitude Options • Up to 6,560 or 9,840 Feet Elevations Above Sea Level (Altitude Chip Required • Sold Separately)
• Digital Display Shows Temperature Setting and Maintenance Codes
• Built-In Electric Blower
• Environmentally Friendly Low NOx Burner Meets SCAQMD Rule 1146 Requirements
• Supplied with a 120 Volt Power Cord
• Gas Input (BTU/HR): 19,000 • 199,900
• Type: Indoor
• Temp Range: 100 Degree • 140 Degree F
• Water Flow Rate: GPM at 77 Degree Rise Max: 4.3 GPM @ 45 Degree Rise Max: 7.4
• Energy Factor: .82
• Dep. of Energy Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $167
• Roughing in Dimensions: Connection: Water • 3/4"; Gas • 3/4", Height 25 3/8 Width: 14 7/8" Depth: 11 1/8"
• Vent Diameter: 4" / 4"
• Use with Installation Vent Kits• Horizontal Vent Kit Model: RTG 20032HHT, Vertical Vent Kit Model: RTG 20033VHT (Sold Separately)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $1.70
Our Price: $0.45
Our Price: $11.20
Our Price: $16.25